– The corona virus pandemic has made many people aware of the importance of exercising to keep the body healthy, as well as boosting a weak immune system. One of the sports that has become increasingly popular lately is cycling. So, what are the tips to prevent corona when cycling? Here’s the full explanation!
This is the reason nausea can appear when exercising
Tips to Prevent Corona while Cycling
Exercising outdoors during today’s pandemic is very different as it was before. People must be flexible to the health protocols established by the government and be willing to comply with them. In order to keep cycling smoothly without worry, here are some tips to prevent corona when cycling:
- Before doing this one sport, it’s best if the bicycle is disinfected first. You can focus on disinfection areas that you touch frequently, such as the handlebars.
- It’s not just bicycles that need to be disinfected, helmets and other equipment are necessary.
- Don’t forget to apply health protocols that have been established by the government, such as maintaining a safe distance. When cycling, you can maintain a safe distance of about 6 feet or approximately 2 meters.
- Apart from keeping a distance, wearing a mask is also a health protocol that must be obeyed.
- Wearing sunglasses is also necessary to protect the eyes from drooling.
- Bring your own drinking utensils and make sure not to share them with anyone to prevent disease transmission.
- Try to avoid crowded, crowded areas.
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette . When cycling try to direct coughs and sneezes to your arms, not your hands.
- Wash your hands using soap and running water after using a public bathroom. If you are worried about not finding water while cycling, you can prepare 60 percent alcohol-based hand sanitizer from home.
These are the benefits of walking meditation that you need to know
As with other sports, cycling can increase your heart rate drastically, especially when done with heavy intensity, and over long distances and times. If unwanted things happen while doing this one activity, immediately see a doctor at the nearest hospital to deal with the cause of the health problem you are experiencing, huh!
Reasons for Heavy Exercise to Avoid Pregnant Women
Is Maintaining Cycling Distance Effective in Preventing Transmission?
Maintaining a safe distance is a mandatory thing that must be done as one of the established health protocols. The corona virus is transmitted by droplets or droplets of saliva which will die if it is in the air for a long time. Well, one of the steps to prevent corona when cycling is to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or about 2 meters.
In fact, there are many less risky sports indoors. When you are outdoors, you don’t know which people have been contaminated, so you will be safer when exercising indoors. But if you have to choose to exercise outside by cycling, don’t forget to obey the tips mentioned above, OK!
We recommend that you pay attention to your own health condition before cycling. If you have symptoms, such as a runny nose, sore throat, sneezing, coughing, or fever, it’s best to give up cycling to prevent the things you want. After these symptoms subside, feel free to do outdoor activities by applying the existing health protocols.