, – Have you ever heard of complaints about the male reproductive organs called e pididymitis? This disease can cause various complaints, one of which is pain in the testicles during ejaculation. Well, e pididimitis is an inflammation of the epididymis, or the tubes where sperm storage or distribution.
E pididimitis is situated behind the testis and testicular connect with other parts. For example to the ejaculate, prostate , and urinary tract. When someone is having e pididimitis, then the channel swell, causing pain. In some cases, inflammation can spread to the testicles.
So, what causes eididymitis? Then, what kind of symptoms that can be experienced e pididimitis infected?
Also read: Do not be underestimated, this is the danger of epididymitis for men
Monitor the causes and risk factors
Talking about the causes of eididymitis is the same as talking about many things. However, e pididymitis is generally caused by a bacterial infection that starts in the urethra, prostate, or bladder. What about an enlarged prostate?
Well, this enlargement of the prostate can also be caused by various things, one of which is infection. This enlargement of the prostate later causes blockage of the bladder. Be careful, this condition that increases the risk of developing e pididimitis.
Epididymitis often occurs in young men aged 19 to 35 years. According to experts at the National Institutes of Health , gonorrhea and chlamydia infections are the most common causes in young men. Meanwhile, in children and older men, epididymitis is often caused by infection with E. coli and similar bacteria.
There are also various risk factors or other causes of eididymitis that need to be watched out for, namely:
- There is a history of structural problems in the urinary tract.
- Take certain drugs, such as amiodarone (a drug that prevents abnormal heart rhythms).
- Regular use of a urethral catheter.
- Having sexual intercourse with more than one partner, and without using a condom.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Recently had surgery on the groin, prostate gland or bladder
- Have goiter.
- Injury to the groin.
The cause is already, what about the symptoms of eididymitis?
Can Epididymitis Be Cured?
From Fever to Testicular Pain
Someone who developed e pididimitis usually experience a variety of complaints. Well, usually the symptoms e pididimitis starting with:
- Low fever.
- Heavy feeling in the testicular area.
- The testicular area will become more sensitive to pressure. Things will get even more painful as the condition continues. The reason is, infection in the epididymis can easily spread to the testes.
In addition, there are also e pididimitis other symptoms, such as:
- Blood in the semen.
- Discharge from the urethra (opening at the tip of the penis).
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen or pelvis.
- Lumps near the testicles.
There are also less common symptoms, including:
- Pain during ejaculation.
- Pain or burning when urinating.
- Painful swelling of the scrotum (enlarged epididymis).
- The groin area is painful and swollen.
- Pain in the testicles that gets worse with bowel movements.
Want a Problem-Free Prostate? Get used to consuming these 7 foods
So, if you experience the symptoms above, see a doctor immediately to get the right treatment. You can ask the doctor directly through the application , anytime and anywhere.
Be careful, eididymitis can cause serious complications if left untreated. Call it, chronic epididymitis abscess in the scrotum, or death of testicular tissue due to lack of blood ( testicular infarction ). In some cases e pididimitis can affect male fertility, infertility alias. Well, so don’t mess with the complications.